- Full Service Insurance Marketing Firm
- Specializing in case design, carrier selection, client service, and policy reviews
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Boutique atmosphere: small number of broker relationships
- In-house advanced sales support
- Full selection of insurance carriers to choose from
- Premium financing
- Joint Call Capability
- Case Management: Involvement in all phases of case design
- Ability to handle impaired risk cases
- Illustrations and Product Comparisons
- Carrier Matching to Appropriate Risk
- The industry's top life insurance carriers
- Fixed and Indexed Annuity Companies
- Relationships with CPA's, Estate Attorneys, and Industry Specialists
How to Utilize the Trinity Financial Services' Insurance Marketing Group, fill out the below form:
Thomas J. Page joined Trinity Financial Services in 2010 to help expand their insurance marketing programs. As Regional Vice President, Thom has a full service department designed to support insurance professionals in life insurance marketing, premium financing and wealth transfer strategies.
Thom has a degree in Psychology from California State University at Northridge an advanced degree from The American College in Bryn Mar, Pennsylvania, where he is, a certified instructor. Thom holds several professional memberships. Thom is also a member of FINRA and is registered general securities representative, a registered securities principal and a registered investment advisor. Thom holds a series 6, 7, 24, 26, 63 and 65 with the FINRA. Thom has served as a consultant, Regional Director, Regional Vice President and Vice President to several of the major Life Insurance Companies, Independent Marketing Organizations and Broker Dealers in the United States.
Thom was included in Who’s Who in Insurance in 1989, Who’s Who in Western Business in 1992 and Who’s Who in International Professionals in 1999. Thom has lectured before various national organizations and companies on business, estate and retirement planning.